This website is operated by isure Pty Ltd (ABN 48 159 365 947) (“isure”). isure is an authorised representative (ARN 437064) of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co (Aus) Limited (AFSL 238312).
For a copy of the Gallagher Financial Services Guide click here. isure is a Lloyd’s coverholder and an Authorised Agent acting on behalf of the insurer of the insurance products offered on the website, MS Amlin Underwriting Limited at Lloyd’s Limited. We act as an agent of the insurer – this means we do not act as an agent for you.
ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
Your access to and use of the website is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Use of the website indicates your acceptance of them. Please read them carefully. isure may modify or replace these terms and conditions without notice to you. Any subsequent use of the website by you after the modification or replacement of the terms and conditions constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions.
GENERAL ADVICE AND INFORMATION
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information provided is factual information and general advice – it not intended to be personal advice about whether the insurance products offered on the website are suitable for your particular needs, objectives and circumstances.
isure does not offer a comparison service and will only seek quotes from one insurer, MS Amlin Underwriting Limited at Lloyd’s Limited.
If you are considering the insurance offered on the website, review the Policy Terms carefully to decide whether it is suited to your needs before you purchase the product. If you are unsure, consult a professional insurance adviser.
INSURANCE PRODUCTS AND ELIGIBILITY
The insurance products offered on the website are available to independent contractors, small private companies and sole traders who are freelance professionals and provide their professional services in Australia.
The products are not available for sale to insurance brokers or other insurance intermediaries for sale to their clients. isure will only consider applications for insurance from an intending insured who operate one of the professional services businesses described on the website. You cannot purchase the insurance products as an agent for another person and must make an application in your own name.
Applicants must have a business which is registered in Australia with the Australian Securities & Investments Commission, employ no more than 5 employees, have client contracts with an Australian legal jurisdiction and an annual turnover of no more than A$2 million dollars.
USE OF LINKS & ADVERTISING
This website may contain links to third party websites. Those websites are not under the control of isure and isure is not responsible for the links to or from those sites or the content contained on those sites. You acknowledge that you enter any third party websites at your own risk.
The website may contain advertisements for third parties’ products and/or services. The third party advertisers are responsible for the accuracy of all representations made in those advertisements. isure has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Except where a product or service has been specifically endorsed or recommended by isure on the website, if you choose to buy a product or service advertised by a third party on the website, you do so at your own risk.
|Session Cookies||This cookie allows our web servers to respond to your actions on the website such as remembering options selected in the quote form or browsing the website. The website wouldn’t work for you without it.|
|Utma,_utmz||These cookies enable the function of Google Analytics. This software helps us take and analyse visitor information such as browser usage, new visitor numbers, response to marketing activity and shopping times. That information helps us to improve the website and your shopping experience, and to make our marketing campaigns relevant.
The data stored by these cookies can be seen only by the relevant teams at isure and Google and never shows any confidential information.
You can enable or disable cookies by changing your web browser settings. Please note that if you don’t allow cookies from the website, certain portions of the site won’t be accessible and you won’t be able to fill in the application form or purchase a policy from the website.
DISCLAIMERS/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This website is provided by isure on an “as is” basis without any express or implied warranty of any kind.
While isure endeavours to keep the information up to date and correct, it makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, isure takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control or for maintenance.
You accept that:
- The Internet Exists Across Open Public Networks That Are Neither Secure Nor Private. Accordingly, You Acknowledge And Accept The Risk That Any Communication To Or From The Website May Be Intercepted, Used Or Modified By Third Parties.
- isure Does Not Warrant That Access To Or Use Of This Website Will Be Uninterrupted Or Error Free Or That The Website Or Any Content On Or Accessible Through The Website Is Free From Errors Or Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses, Or Other Harmful Components.
- To The Maximum Extent Permitted By Law, isure Does Not Warrant Anything About The Reliability, Accuracy, Completeness, Timeliness, Suitability Or Quality Of Any Content On Or Accessible Through The Website.
- isure May In Its Absolute Discretion Change Any Of The Content On The Website At Any Time Without Notice.
- isure Makes No Commitment To Update Any Content On The Website.
- You Are Responsible For Assessing The Accuracy, Reliability, Suitability And Accuracy Of The Content On Or Accessible Through The Website.
- To The Maximum Extent Permitted By Law, You Accept All Risks And Responsibility For All Loss, Damage, Costs And Other Consequences Resulting From Using The Website Or The Content On Or Accessible Through The Website.
- Except To Comply With Its Statutory Obligations To You, isure Is Not Liable For Any Loss Or Damage Or Any Type Whatsoever Arising Out Of Your Use Or Inability To Use The Content Or Information Available On Or Accessible Through The Website, Even If Advised Of The Likelihood Of Such Damages.
- isure Reserves The Right To Deny You Access To, Or Use Of, All Or Part Of The Website, Without Prior Notice, If You Engage In Any Conduct That isure Believes, In Its Absolute Discretion:
- Violates Any Of The Terms And Conditions; Or
- Violates The Rights Of isure Or Third Parties; Or
- Is Inappropriate, Unsuitable, Obscene, Indecent, Offensive, Violent, Threatening, Defamatory Or Otherwise Damaging To isure Or Any Other Person.
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of isure, for a breach of any such term, condition or warranty, including any loss or damage you may sustain shall be limited, at the option of isure, to the supply of the services again, or payment of having the services resupplied or to whatever rights, remedies and compensation you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law if it applies to the services isure provides on or in relation to the website.
To the extent permitted by law, in no event will isure be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless isure, and any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents, and related bodies corporate from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable lawyers’ fees) arising from your use of the website, your failure to comply with these terms and conditions or from your violation of any applicable laws.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The information, text materials, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video and audio clips, trade marks (whether registered or not), advertisements, layout, arrangement, graphical user interface, look and feel, and control features of the website (“IP Content”) is protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws.
You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, transmit or distribute in any way the IP Content except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions or as permitted by the Copyright Act.
The ‘isure’ logo and name are the trade marks of isure, and they along with the IP Content may not be used without permission and/or attribution.
SYSTEM INTEGRITY & USER CONDUCT
You must not use the website to:
- Impersonate Or Otherwise Misrepresent Your Identity Or Affiliation With Any Other Person Or Entity;
- Send Junk, Inappropriate, Obscene, Indecent, Offensive, Violent, Threatening Or Defamatory Electronic Mail Or “Spam” To People Who Would Not Wish To Receive Mail From You;
- Falsify Or Delete Any Attributions, Legends, Or Other Proprietary Designations Of Origin Or Source Of Any Content Of The Website;
- Interfere With Or Disrupt The Website Or Servers Or Networks Connected To The Website, Or Disobey Any Requirements, Procedures, Policies, Or Regulations Of Networks Connected To The Website;
- Attempt To Gain Unauthorised Access To The Website Or Computer Systems Or Networks Connected To The Website Through Any Means;
- Commit Forgery Or Fraud Or Attempted Forgery Or Fraud, Harm Minors In Any Way Or Otherwise Harass Any Individual;
- Collect Or Store Personal Data About Other Users, Including E-Mail Addresses; Or
- Violate Any Applicable Law Or Regulation.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of any passwords and/or identification or log-in information for the website. You agree to notify isure immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or any other breach of security.
PRIVACY & SECURITY STATEMENT
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible and will be deemed deleted to the extent that it is nor enforceable, and the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
The failure by isure or any other authorised person to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any of these Terms and Conditions will not be construed as a waiver of any right or remedy of isure in respect of any existing or subsequent breach of these terms and conditions.
The laws of Western Australia govern these terms and conditions.
Who is isure
isure Pty Ltd (ABN 48 159 365 947) is a Lloyd’s coverholder and an Authorised Agent of certain underwriters at Lloyd’s. isure Pty Ltd is an authorised representative (ARN 437064) of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co (Aus) Limited (AFSL 238312) – isure provides general advice on and arranges the issue of the insurance on behalf of the insurer. isure does not offer personal advice on the insurance.
Get A Quote Today!
Delivering first class service is at the heart of what we do.
- Price in seconds
- 500+ professions insured
- Cover in minutes
- Free retroactive cover
- A+ (S&P) insurer security